Visiting the Garden
The garden is located at 530 East 6th St.
New York, NY 10009.
We open our gates as much as our volunteers are able, but the garden is always open from 1pm - 2pm Mondays-Fridays, and from 1pm - 4pm on weekends from April through October every year. Everyone is welcome whenever the gates are open, but the following NYC Parks rules apply:
* No smoking, fires, barbeques, alcohol, drugs or bikes
* Stay on paths (people & pets)
* Do not pick flowers or handle plants
* Leashed dogs are welcome, but please leave nothing behind
* No climbing on walls or handrails
* No loud music or phone conversations, radios or running
* Take out all your garbage
* Gatherings of five or more require permission